Chase Rice is not letting criticism of his packed Tennessee live performance decelerate his mid-pandemic tour, however there are gonna be adjustments … for the artist and his venues.
The nation music star took a variety of flak — even from fellow nation musicians — after his Saturday evening gig demonstrated no regard for coronavirus security, however he says that is being addressed for future exhibits.
Chase insists he needs everybody to have enjoyable however be protected, and the excellent news is his upcoming exhibits ought to be safer by design … as a result of they’re principally drive-in live shows.
A spokesperson for Paramount Arts Heart in Pennsylvania tells TMZ … Chase’s July three present is scheduled as deliberate regardless of the latest backlash as a result of the occasion shall be distinctly totally different than Chase’s final live performance.
We’re advised the outside venue will intently mannequin different drive-in live shows which have efficiently gone down throughout the nation, the place attendees are given clearly outlined parking — and tailgating areas close to their autos — and instructed to stick with their group.
The venue says it is labored intently with officers to make sure Chase’s present meets or exceeds present security tips and social distancing measures. Identical goes for the Jesup Drive-In Theatre in Georgia, the place Chase will play on back-to-back nights in late July.
Nevertheless, his August 16 present on the Starlight Drive-In in Pennsylvania has added a disclaimer for anybody buying tickets. It reads … “NOTICE FOR ALL BUYERS – By attending this occasion, you and any visitors voluntarily assume all dangers associated to publicity to COVID-19 and agree to not maintain any presenting entities, artists, and the venue; or any of their associates, administrators, officers, staff, brokers, contractors, or volunteers responsible for any sickness or harm.”
Chase had a pair exhibits within the planning levels for the weekend of July 25 at Tiger Drive-In in Georgia that had been fully scrapped late Monday evening. We’re advised the reasoning behind the promotor’s determination to again out was due to “an excessive amount of controversy.”
He is set to play different venues within the coming months, and people organizers inform us they’re monitoring and can determine what actions and security plans will should be put into place.
Like most of us, they’re taking it week by week.