Upon reaching Amnesia: Rebirth‘s Tower stage, you’ll be able to make a crucial decision. This will lead to the game’s endings.
Note: For more information, check out our Amnesia: Rebirth survival guide as well as our guides and features hub.
Amnesia: Rebirth guide — The Tower and the game’s endings
After escaping Amnesia: Rebirth’s Theater, Vitae Lab, and Factory zones, you’ll reach the Town. Next, there’s the Tower which requires you to power-up the elevator.
Here are the steps:
- Pull the elevator’s lever.
- Look at the ceiling and open the hatch.
- Go to the room behind the fountain and head downstairs.
- You can inspect the fountain if you want.
- Climb down the ladder to reach the elevator’s control system.
- Pull out the metal bars, then grab the cable and push it through to the opposite side. Attach it to the socket.
- Head back upstairs, but watch out for the specter.
- Ride the elevator.
The Throne Room
When you reach Amnesia: Rebirth‘s Throne Room level, you’ll encounter the Empress. Follow her until you reach the crib of Tasi’s daughter.
After their conversation, Tasi will be able to soothe her baby.
Once this scene is over, save your game. The decision you make here will influence Amnesia: Rebirth‘s endings.
Anyway, click on the page below for the ending that you need help with: